Montag, 26. Juli 2010

dream stuff part1

ok, the idea behind this blog was to write something about weird dreams but i guess i will add alot of other things like movies, old games,just stuff!

but to kick it off i will write about some dreams that still stick in my head.
the first one is from my earliest childhood and i don´t know why i remember it:
i am laying in my bed,the door opens. a tiger and a panther enter the room, i throw 2 little toys after them which are from an old german tv show called"die sendung mit der maus"

the second one must be when i was around 8-10:
i am in a jungle with a friend to dig out a treasure.
while digging ants crawl over me, and the picture in my head transforms into a hollow cube with ants over him. i woke up pretty frightened from this one.after getting back to sleep i dreamed a bit further, same jungle, but something was moving in the bushes, i turn around and a blue tiger + human face mixture watches me, it even had a moustache.

these were my earliest dreams i remember.
oh i will add one my cousin told me about when i stayed in the summer holidays at his place back in the 80ies:
something about a elephant who gets punished with nunchakus for shitting in the palace garden!!

ok, thats enough for now

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen